NIDI DigiClass.Net Online Courses is free of cost for under previlge students living in Rural India. NIDI is the main aim behind running the New India Development India (NIDI).
Computer literacy does not mean you need to know how use every single piece of software you may encounter. It does not mean you need to know how to write programs or network computers. You just need to know some basics, how to save and open a file, how to use a word processing program, and how to send and receive email for starters. It means having some sort of level of comfort around computers rather than a look of fear and a feeling of foreboding. As computers are used daily, they have gained immense importance in day-to-day life. Their increasing utility has made computer education the need of the day. Computers are not only storage devices and processing units, but also are excellent communication media. They are the means to access the Internet and get connected to the world.
Computer education helps one manage one’s own business assets and personal finances. Computers serve as efficient means for management of information. Personal financial assets, medical records and important documents can be stored in an electronic format in a computer system. Today, banking transactions and payments of bills can be done over the Internet. Similarly, online shopping is becoming widely popular. To be in the race, it is very important to take computer education.
NIID - Network for Integrated Information & Development of Computer Science Education bring digitally revolutions in every Digital Classroom they are need for every classroom live. DigiClass Network for Integrated Information and Development is an instant access to answers beyond what's in their textbooks and connecting the Virtual Classroom to access the Workplace login www.niid.in National Institute of Digital India (NIDI) operates as a Digital India program for India Development project under the umbrella of Jagriti Navdisha Foundation is implementing a set of four highly integrated programs, each of which has the potential to impact on job creation and technical development in both the medium and longer term. The purpose is for NIID programs to provide sustainable and successful project models for replication and ownership by the local communities. Innovation in NIID’s approach rests on introducing best practice interventions. Computers have made our lives simple and very convenient by offering our needs at a click of a mouse through online banking, shopping, teaching etc. thereby saving a significant Amount of our time to go to the local market and buy them. Thus if you wish enjoy the benefits of this incomparable system and wish to have a better hold in today's Modern technology then you needs to have at least computer knowledge.
Digital Technology in the classroom using at school has become an important talking point across all campuses from K-12, an on through higher education. This article will explore the importance of technology in the classroom.
1. Instructors Can Personalize the Education Experience - Teachers like and support technology in the classroom. Tools like websites, apps, learning games, e-books, and virtual tutoring help the student learn at their own pace. Digital materials can support classroom learning topics, and introduce different teaching methods for each student’s unique learning needs.
2. Instant Access to Knowledge-The Internet gives students instant access to answers beyond what’s in their textbooks. In fact, today’s kids are already familiar with “Googling-it” to find answers to questions. The gift of the internet to the classroom gives teachers the chance to give their students a holistic view of any given subject while still giving students the guidance to find the right sources. In-classroom internet research gives teachers the opportunity to teach their students how to assess the quality of the information they find online while removing the one-sided restrictions of a textbook.
3. Student Preference-K-12 and college students prefer to have technology integrated into their curriculum. Computers, tablets, smartphones, and the internet are the same tools that they use at home. Students are already comfortable using these tools to connect with other students, their instructors, and their institution.
4. Student Workplace Readiness-One of the greatest benefits for technology in the classroom is student workplace readiness. Mobility is currently the next great movement in the workplace, and students who use technology in the classroom today will be more adapted to using it in the future. The importance of technology in the classroom goes even beyond simple digital literacy: it promotes workplace soft skills like critical thinking, independent research, and cross-technology proficiency.
5. Trend toward Blended Learning Environment-This offers several benefits, including a cost reduction for some schools. Blended learning programs often use e-textbooks to allow their students to have unlimited access to their learning material. Blended environments also support online submission of electronic documents, cutting school costs on paper and other materials. Cost-benefits aside, students say that they enjoy the benefits of blending both online and in-class learning styles.
6. Teacher Support-Learning Media of teachers agree that technology enables them to reinforce their lessons. Curriculums, learning trends, and student engagement can rise or fall on the basis of teacher support. Technology in the classroom would never flourish without the support of instructors, and an overwhelming percentage of teachers are eager to use even more technology in the classrooms.
7. Website Creation and Access are Cost-Effective-Websites are the most commonly used tech resources in the classroom with 56% of educators citing the use of a website. Some teachers even say that they create websites of their own to bolster their in-classroom lesson plans. The cost to develop and maintain a website are significantly less the investment in additional textbooks and workbooks. (Web sites are also easier to update than a printed textbook).